Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Little Prince

I had the privilege of spending the evening with my little prince last night!  It is very precious time because it goes by so quickly.  I tried to take it all in... his sweet little toes gripping the floor for balance, the sound his disposable diaper makes as he waddles, and his great big smile when his eyes catch mine.  He talked with me in his own little way, with sounds only he and I can understand.  I watched as he tried to figure out how things work and delighted in rolling the ball back and forth endlessly.  The Lord has been so good to me by allowing me time with this wonderful boy.  I am not always so thankful for his sounds (screaming and crying), his never ending curiosity, the chore of messy diapers etc., but, in the quietness of this evening I am thrilled by it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment